|Shopping Cart||Checkout||Customer Service||Policies||About Us||Home|
Ed Rogers Geology Books
Books on Kentucky Geology-Mineral Resources.Item Number: Book-503
Kentucky Geology and Mineral Resources. Bound volume of important early pamphlets, on the geology and resources of Kentucky.
2. Livingston County, the heart of Southwestern Kentucky's Mineral Wealth. Iron, Lead, Fluorspar, etc. Daily News, Paducah, 1887. pp. 15.
3. Report on Certain Lands Leased for Oil and Gas near Cannel City, Morgan County. Alfed Lane, Lansing, 1902. pp. 12.
4. Kentucky Coal, Coke & Timber, Illustrated Description of the Log Mountain, Clear Creek Region. A. R. Crandall, Lexington, 1890. pp. 28, folded map, illustrated.
5. The Resources and Condition of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, prepared by the State Bureau of Agriculture, Horticulture and Statistics. W. J. Davie, Frankfort, 1877. pp. 108, folded colored map.
6. A General Account of the Commonwealth of Kentucky Prepared by the Geological Survey of the Commonwealth for the Centennial Exhibition at Philadelphia. N. S. Shaler, Cambridge, 1876. pp. 104, folded hand-colored geol. map of Kentucky and folded map of North America.
Copyright © 2013 Ed Rodgers - Geology-Books.com. All Rights Reserved.