Kentucky Geology and Mineral Resources. Bound volume of important early pamphlets, on the geology and resources of Kentucky.
The volume contains several quarto-octavo works and is in a recent half calf, marbled boards with gilt spine titles and in very good condition. Consist of:
1. Eastern Kentucky as a Field for Profitable Investment, Ayres & Given, Courier Journal, Louisville, 1889. pp. 24.
2. Livingston County, the heart of Southwestern Kentucky's Mineral Wealth. Iron, Lead, Fluorspar, etc. Daily News, Paducah, 1887. pp. 15.
3. Report on Certain Lands Leased for Oil and Gas near Cannel City, Morgan County. Alfed Lane, Lansing, 1902. pp. 12.
4. Kentucky Coal, Coke & Timber, Illustrated Description of the Log Mountain, Clear Creek Region. A. R. Crandall, Lexington, 1890. pp. 28, folded map, illustrated.
5. The Resources and Condition of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, prepared by the State Bureau of Agriculture, Horticulture and Statistics. W. J. Davie, Frankfort, 1877. pp. 108, folded colored map.
6. A General Account of the Commonwealth of Kentucky Prepared by the Geological Survey of the Commonwealth for the Centennial Exhibition at Philadelphia. N. S. Shaler, Cambridge, 1876. pp. 104, folded hand-colored geol. map of Kentucky and folded map of North America.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS